There are many excellent reasons why you should choose Darren to assist you in this important undertaking. He will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With his extensive network of contacts that he has developed through the many national organizations, of which he is a member, as well as his current and past clients, he will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. He will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
What To Look For In An Agent.
The following are factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
1. Experience and Expertise. The agent you work with matters…choose one with proven results. Darren is a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. He employs a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies. Feel free to ask Darren about similar properties he has been able to sell in the past.
2. Education. Darren prides himself on continuing his education in the real estate industry. Working at Keller Williams Realty gives him access to the latest technology and new marketing strategies, which he applies to his listings. Do not choose an agent who is not current in the latest aspects of the business.
3. Availability and Commitment. Darren is capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. He makes it a point to keep in touch with you constantly throughout the process. Darren is only a quick phone call away and can easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions. He is available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking for properties.
4. Rapport. Sit down with Darren to allow him to listen to your goals and clarify your needs. This will enable him to understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process. It is easy to get along with Darren and that is important because your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision.
What Is Your Property Worth?
It is extremely important to understand the latest market trends and the area statistics. Darren will discuss what your home is worth through varies measures and develop a marketing plan to sell your property for the highest price, in the shortest amount of time.
The KW Difference:
- Keller Williams provides full service brokerage for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Our service is beyond brokerage: we are a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end user. We pride ourselves on treating all clients with respect and honesty.
- Provide a detailed comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square foot comparison, and image.
- For sellers, Keller Williams adds value to property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- We will put together a comprehensive marketing plan that we will discuss in our listing consultation.
- Professional photography will be taken so your home puts its best foot forward.
- Keller Williams was designed to reward agents for working together as a team…you will not get this with other brokerages.