Today we put the spotlight on Hudson Tea in Hoboken.
Quick FactsHudson Tea
- Address: 1500 Hudson & 1500 Washington. Hoboken
- Where: Northeast, Hudson waterfront
- Beds: Studios, 1/2/3 bedrooms
- Elevator: yes
- Gym: yes
- Parking: yes
- Units: 526
- Sq. Ft. Range: 735-1700
This Landmark building was once home to Lipton Tea Factory. The building was recently converted to condos in 2005 by Toll Brothers. The loft style building has been transformed into a full service, luxury building with 24 hour doorman. The units all feature 12 foot ceilings and washer/dryers. Certain layouts boast sweeping views of the Hudson River and Manhattan Skyline. The lifestyle at Hudson Tea is unique to the city. You can look out over the Hudson River or stroll along the waterfront walkway. Set yourself apart by joining this condo building while enjoying everything it has to offer. Those buyers looking for the total package in Hoboken real estate look no further.
Current Sales Data for the Period 1/14-12/16
- Number of units sold: 131
- Average sales price: $821,611
- Average sales price per square foot: $768
- Lowest price sale: $459,000
- Highest price sale: $1,600,000
Hudson Tea is in a great, waterfront location. It scored a 68 for walkability, 73 on transit and 78 on Bikeabilty on walkscore.com.